The Yamaha MG10XU analog mixer is well-suited for small, portable rigs, with its rich features and outstanding sound quality.
The MG10XU's quality op-amp ensures that your mix sounds transparent and articulate.
The MG10XU's crystal clear D-PRE preamps will squeeze every drop of tone from your mics, with natural-sounding bass and smooth highs.
With onboard digital effects, phantom power, one-knob compressors, EQ, and LED metering, it can take on just about any task you throw at it.
Utilising many state-of-the-art features from Yamaha's high-end consoles, the MG10XU is ready to work for you!
- 10-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 4 Mic / 10 Line Inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo)
- 1 Stereo Bus
- 1 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 244 mm x 71 mm x 294 mm (9.6"x 2.8"x 11.6")
- Net Weight: 2.1 kg (4.63 lbs.)
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|