The Yamaha MG10 is a 10-Channel mixer with high-end features including studio-quality preamps, digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction.
It features an array of versatile inputs including four mic (XLR hybrid) and 10 Line Inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo), one Stereo Bus, and one AUX send.
Featuring switchable phantom power, a pad switch, one-knob compressors, EQ, and LED metering, the MG10 can take on just about any task you throw at it.
For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of this console makes it a great choice.
- 10-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 4 Mic / 10 Line Inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo)
- 1 Stereo Bus
- 1 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Metal chassis
- Net Weight: 1.9 kg (4.19 lbs.)
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|