Sonic perfection. Its a quest that all engineers are on the hunt for. There are countless items you could buy trying to achieve this goal only to have the sound coming from your speakers compromised due to resonance and and other sympathetic anomalies.
Resonant elements such as desks and shelves can rob your speakers of energy and detail through diffusion. Additional problems can arise from sympathetic resonances due to physical contact with your speakers, introducing unwanted overtones and colorations effecting your sound.
Speaker pads dramatically reduce these issues improving the acuracy and response of alomst every system they are introduced into. Wave panels work by effectively decoupling or creating a buffer zone between the speaker from the surface supporting it. Resultiung in an immediate increase in imaging and tightness.
- High density acoustic foam cell structure
- Isolates speakers from resonant elements, such as desks, shelves, floor boards etc
- 2 x pads in a pack
- Each pad is cut with a foam “wedge” for optimising speaker angle (see pictures)
- Fire resistant, UV and anti-mould treated
- Made in Australia
- Dimensions: D:330mm (base) x W:150mm x H:50mm
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|