Creativity at your fingertips!
With its true semi-modular signal path, the Korg Volca Modular brings the expansive creative potential of modular synths to the Volca platform. And with its CV inputs, it’s a sweet addition to any Eurorack synth rig. Its 16-step sequencer offers a range of scale presets to play with, plus deep randomization options for on-the-fly versatility. Practically anything can be patched into anything else on the Volca Modular, and 20 patch cables are included — that’s a lot of potential for creating your own custom synth sounds. Whether you’re expanding your Volca rig or tapping into your full modular synth setup, the Korg Volca Modular packs a ton of value into a standalone synth and sequencer module.
- Semi-modular analog synthesizer
- Voice architecture: 2 VCO (triangle), 2 EG, 2 LPG, digital effect
- CV input and sync I/O for connecting to modular synths, Electribes, Volcas, and more
- 50 patch points and 20 included patch cables for near-endless sound design options
- Advanced 16-step sequencer with multiple play modes and randomization capability
- Preset scales, keys, and micro tunings for fun and fast playability
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|