Perfect for the beginner guitarist, with a smaller neck width.
Manufactured by Valencia with a sitka spruce top, nato body and jabon neck for an impressively balanced tone, the Series 200 classical guitars look the part with an ebonized mahogany fingerboard and mahogany bridge alongside a distinctive transparent satin finish highlighting the beauty of the tonewoods.
Specially designed to fit the smaller hands of younger guitarists, the VC204H Hybrid features a 45mm neck width (at nut) with 650mm (25 5/8”) scale length on a standard size body.
- Model: VC204H
- Body Shape: Hybrid Classical Guitar
- Size: 4/4
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Nat
- Top Binding: ABS – Black
- Neck: Jabon with Rosewood Reinforcement Straps
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Mahogany
- Neck Binding: ABS – Black
- Neck Side Dots: Yes
- Fret Wire: 19 Frets; Brass
- Bridge: Ebonized Mahogany
- Bridge Saddle: Plastic; China
- Rosette Decoration: Valencia “Bat” motif
- Machine Heads: Nickel Plated with Cream Buttons
- Strings: China
- Scale: 4/4 = 650mm (25 5/8”)
- Nut Width: 4/4 Hybrid = 45mm (1 3/4”)
- Finish: Satin
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|