Aguilar's Tone Hammer range of amps has got a little bigger – and a little louder.
Giving the Tone Hammer® 700 its flexible tone-shaping capabilities is Aguilar’s Tone Hammer preamp, the same preamp used in the Tone Hammer D.I./preamp pedal, which has become a favorite of bass players all over the world.
The 4.9 lb. (2.22 kg) Tone Hammer 700 delivers 700 continuous watts @ 4 or 2.67 ohms, 350 watts @ 8 ohms and features bass, treble and fully sweepable midrange controls. The Drive control utilizes Aguilar’s proprietary AGS circuit which adds subtle distortion and midrange punch to the sound.
The Tone Hammer 700 also features a series effects loop, XLR balanced output and two rear panel speakon outputs. Universal mains means that this amp is ready to travel anywhere in the world – just plug and play!
- Power Output: 700 watts @ 2.67 or 4 ohms, 350 watts @ 8 ohms
- Solid State Preamp Section
- EQ: Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz, Mid Level: +/- 16 dB, Mid Frequency: 180 Hz – 1 kHz, Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz)
- Fully adjustable drive control featuring Aguilar's AGS circuit
- Dimensions: 12" W x 9" D X 3" H
- 2.22kg Weight
- Twin whisper fans with thermal speed control