Tama introduced the HS60W as a semi professional line of snare drum stand, suitable for both students and gigging musicians alike.
The HS60W can accomodate snare drums ranging from 12"-15" in diameter and can adjust from 490mm-635mm in height.
Because the stand also features the Quick-Set tilter for snare angle adjustment, exact positioning of the snare drum is made easy. The Quick-Set system is completely toothless, so you can set the stand angle exactly where you need it to be.
Add to this escape claws for keeping the snare drum secure, nylon washers in all the leg joints for smoother action and a snare basket with 'offset' claws to avoid catching the lugs or getting in the way of throwoffs, and you have a very serious snare drum stand at a value-packed price.
- Quick Set tilter allows for precise placement and angle of snare drum setup
- Nylon washers in the leg joints allow for quiet, smooth operation
- Offset snare basket arms avoid contat with snare drum lugs and throwoffs, and suits 8 or 10 lug snares
- Escape Claws support and protect the snare drum when mounted to the stand
- 12-month manufacturer's warranty
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|