If you want to store a preset of your favorite settings on your Strymon Brigadier, El Capistan, Lex, or Flint, or remotely tap tempos for your TimeLine, Mobius or Flint? Add the Tap Favorite switch and connect to your Strymon pedal with the included 1/4" TRS cable.
With the Favorite mode enabled, saving and recalling your Favorite preset is easy. When you turn off your Favorite, it reverts back to the current knob states of your pedal. It’s like having two pedals ready to choose from.
When using Tap Tempo mode, you can place your TimeLine, Mobius, or Flint anywhere on your pedalboard and tap in your tempos remotely. Perfect for large rigs or boards with pedals fighting for space.
- Switch between Favorite mode and Tap Tempo mode via an internal jumper
- Use Favorite mode to save and recall your favorite preset settings
Favorite mode compatible with Brigadier, El Capistan, Lex, and Flint
Favorite mode can also be used as an external speed switch with Lex
- Use Tap Tempo mode for external tap tempo
Tap Tempo mode compatible with TimeLine, Mobius, and Flint
- 1/4" TRS cable included
- No additional power supply required
- Rugged black anodized aluminum chassis
- Super small and lightweight: measures 2" W x 2.25" D x 1.8" H
- Designed and built in the USA
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|