The Strymon Orbit dBucket Flanger recreates every aspect of some of the greatest vintage analog flangers. Taking things beyond that, it has added features like through zero flanging to take you where few have ever ventured before. The DSP is dedicated entirely to doing one thing and one thing only, delivering the ultimate flanger. Add true bypass, extensive expression pedal control, a favorite preset, super high quality analog front end and output sections, low power consumption and you'll probably enter Orbit and never come back!
Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip. Built on the dBucket building blocks developed for the Brigadier delay.
- Super low noise, high performance A/D and D/A converters w/ 110dB signal to noise
- High performance DSP stuffed into a compact form factor
- 3 LFO types (log, lin, through zero)
- 3 Feedback types (positive, negative, pos/neg)
- True Bypass
- Stereo output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter
- Favorite footswitch for saving your favorite setting
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. Compatible with all major DC supply brands. Current consumption 200mA - (250mA recommended supply)
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Strong and lightweight purple anodized aluminum chassis
- Made in the USA
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|