The Lex Rotary Pedal is a studio-class pedal that faithfully recreates the classic, unmistakable sound of a sought-after rotating speaker system.
You get eight parameters to tweak, allowing extensive control over the tonality and mechanics of the rotating speaker system.
You can manipulate each element, from rotor speed, horn level, acceleration time, microphone distance, tube drive and saturation, and volume level.
Go from Beatles-esque guitar solos to fierce Hendrix shredding with just the twist of a knob. Or you can combine it with a keyboard for classic organ tones!
- Hand crafted rotary algorithms faithfully deliver the signature, three-dimensional rotating speaker experience
- Extensive control over rotating speaker mechanics and configuration
- Four rotary adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Fast Rotor Speed, Preamp Drive, Mic Distance, Horn Level
- Four “hidden” knobs for extensive tone tweaking: Slow Rotor Speed, Cab Direction, Acceleration Time, +/- 6dB Boost/Cut.
- Instantly alternate between a fast and slow rotor speed with the Fast/Slow footswitch
- Selectable Cab Filter allows for an optimal experience in front of guitar amplifiers and full range systems
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|