The Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '70s includes dual Fender-designed pickups and a slim "C"-shaped maple neck with a vintage-tint gloss finish.
The black-bound 9.5"-radius maple neck is cut with a ‘C’-shape neck profile and topped with a maple fingerboard with striking vintage-style black block inlays.
Its Fender-designed single-coil Jazz Bass pickups in the bridge and middle positions provide a classic sound perfect for rock, blues and, naturally, jazz.
Other features include stylish black block inlays, a three-ply black pickguard, four-saddle bridge, knurled chrome control knobs and open-gear tuners.
- Soft maple body
- "C" Shape maple neck
- Vintage tint gloss neck finish
- Maple fingerboard
- 20 medium jumbo frets with block position inlays
- Fender-designed single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Four-saddle standard bridge
- Standard open-gear tuning machines
- Chrome hardware
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|