Squier Classic Vibe 60s P Bass LF 3 Color Sunburst Left-Handed
Squier Classic Vibe 60s P Bass LF 3 Color Sunburst LH
Step into the past!
The Squier Classic Vibe '60s Precision Bass gives you a powerful 1960s-style instrument that nails the instrument's look and feel from that musically fertile era. There's nothing like the fat, punchy sound of a P Bass split single-coil pickup. It sits in a track like nobody's business. From James Jamerson to Pino Palladino, bassists from all genres have embraced the Precision Bass, and it continues to be a favorite in the studio and on stages everywhere. One of the things that made the P Bass an instant hit with working bass players was its comfortable contoured body shape. Perfectly balanced whether playing standing or seated, the Squier Classic Vibe '60s Precision Bass will make those marathon playing sessions much more comfortable. Its C-profile neck satisfyingly fills out your hand and always feels just right — another reason why the Precision is the choice of bassists the world over. This is the left-handed model.
- Poplar body, gloss polyurethane finish
- Maple neck, C profile, 34" scale length
- Indian laurel fingerboard, 9.5" radius, 20 Narrow Tall frets, dot inlays
- Fender Designed Alnico split single-coil pickup
- Bridge and Neck Volume controls
- Master Tone control
- 4-saddle Vintage-style bridge
- 1.685" synthetic bone nut
- Vintage-style tuners
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|