For toms, snares and percussion instruments, no other microphone stands up to the performance and versatility of the Beta 98D/S.
The Beta 98D/S is a high performance mini-condenser microphone designed to excel at professional sound reinforcement or recording. Its ultra-uniform pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise. The interchangeable cartridge (cardioid or super-cardioid) allows you to adapt the microphone to specific applications.
With the unique A98D microphone drum mount (supplied), no other rim-mounted microphone stays more securely in place. This hardware has been redesigned for quicker, more secure rim-mounting without the need for a drum key. Its flexible goose-neck lets you position the mic in practically any configuration, so you get a virtually unlimited choice of sound options.
- Tailored frequency response for studio quality performance
- Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Uniform super-cardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- A98D drum mount is unobtrusive and versatile--allows precise positioning of the microphone while holding it firmly in place
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Detachable cable for easy storage
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges with different polar patterns are available
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|