Sennheiser EW100 G4-ME3-1G8 Headset Wireless
Sennheiser EW100G4-ME3-1G8 Headset Wireless
Engineered for professional live sound
The EW 100 G4-ME3 is a versatile headset wireless system is ideal for performances and speeches. Everyone will find something to love about the powerful, crystal clear sound reproduction of this system. For state-of-the-art sound featuring Sennheiser’s renowned quality, this system is perfect for professionals. It has a tuning bandwidth of up to 42MHz in a stable UHF range and allows for fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems. With the robust bodypack transmitter and feedback resistant headmic, you’ve got everything you need to plug in and go.
- Rugged all-in-one wireless system for moderators and presenters.
- Robust bodypack transmitter and feedback resistant headmic ME3-II with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
- Included in the package is: an EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver, an SKM 100 G4-S bodypack transmitter, a ME 3 headset microphone, a GA 3 rackmount set, power supply, 2 x AA batteries, 2 x rod antennas, an RJ 10 cable, quick and safety guides, and manufacturer declaration and frequency supplements sheets.
- This system variant has a frequency range of 1785-1800 MHz.
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|