Sennheiser EW100 G4-835-S-AS Handheld Wireless
Sennheiser EW100G4-835-S-AS Handheld Wireless
Engineered for professional live sound
The EW 100 G4-835 is a versatile handheld wireless system has a huge plethora of uses. Singers, presenters, orators, and musicians alike will find something to love about the powerful, crystal clear sound reproduction of this system. For state-of-the-art sound featuring Sennheiser’s renowned quality, this system is perfect for professionals. It has a tuning bandwidth of up to 42MHz in a stable UHF range and allows for fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems. With the e835 capsule on a lightweight aluminium transmitter and an integrated mute switch, you’ve got everything you need to plug in and go.
- Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e 835 capsule on a lightweight aluminium transmitter with integrated mute switch
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
- Included in the package is: an EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver, an SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter, an MMD 835-1 microphone head, a GA 3 rackmount set, an MZQ 1 microphone clamp, power supply, 2 x AA batteries, 2 x rod antennas, an RJ 10 cable, quick and safety guides, and manufacturer declaration and frequency supplements sheets.
- This system variant has a frequency range of 520-558 MHz.
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|