**Limited to 3 per Customer**
The Sennheiser e945 is a professional dynamic vocal microphone, with a narrower pickup pattern, enabling it to reject ambient noise. It also features fast transient attack for picking up nuances, and low handling noise.
Because the e945 is considered a 'go-anywhere', robust mic that performs flawlessly night after night, it is a popular choice for a lot of sound engineers and venues with an in-house PA system.
- Metal construction: Rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule: Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Supercardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil: Reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron: Keeps microphone stable regardless of climate
- Falcon ring: Consistent sound over time
- Made in Germany
- Supplied Accessories
- 1 Protective pouch
- 1 MZQ 800 microphone clip
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|
Sennheiser e945By: Andrew on 14 December 2018A clear, neutral/natural-sounding close-speaking microphone with good feedback rejection. Seems to have relatively little proximity effect (accentuated bass when used up close), at lest compared the workhorse Shure SM58. Seems OK for dual-use female vocal or male vocal without the "big man" proximity boost. Allowed a female backing vocal to be lifted surprisingly high in a live performance mix without feedback. Does exactly what I wanted it for.
It is an amazing microphoneBy: Mariusz on 27 July 2018It is an amazing microphone…great for studio use and in a live setting.