SE X1S Vocal Pack (SE X1S + Shockmount + Cable + Pop Filter)
SE X1S + Schockmount + Cable + Pop Filter
Get your vocals on the right track with this complete pack.
This complete vocal recording package includes everything you need to start recording high-quality vocals.
sE Electronics’ X1 S condenser microphone features a hand-craft 1” true condenser capsule with powerful SPL handling capabilities and an impressive dynamic range. Ultra-low noise design means you can capture even the quietest voices without needing to spend heaps of time balancing the level. The X1 S also includes a swivel mic and thread adapter to fit onto any mic stand, and an all metal housing to protect from interference and noise.
The shockmount and pop filter are combined in an innovative design to make setup and usage as simple as possible so you can capture clean and true vocal recordings with ease.
- Includes: SE X1S microphone with gold-plated XLR connector cable and Shock-Mount with Integrated Pop Filter
- Capsule: Hand-Crafted 1'' True Condenser Capsule
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa (-30.5dBV)
- Maximum SPL: 140dB/150dB/160dB (0db/10dB/20dB Attenuation Pad)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 9dB (A)
- Dynamic Range: 131dB/141dB/151dB (0db/10dB/20dB Attenuation Pad)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 85dB
- Low Cut Filter: 80Hz/160Hz, 6dB/Oct, Switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 10dB/20dB, Switchable
- Power Supply: 48V
- Electrical Impedance: 125 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current Consumption: 6mA
- Connectivity: 3-Pin Male XLR Connector
- Dimensions: 58mm x 169mm (D x L)
- Weight: 440g
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|