Safe and Sound Cymbal Cleaner by Sabian is the 'go-to' cleaning product for your sheet and cast bronze cymbals. Powerful, yet acid/odour-free and completely biodegradable. It is the safe and effective way to clean your cymbals, while caring for the environment at the same time.
Cymbals are prone to damage from the elements. Dirt, oils, acid from fingers, residue from smoke machines, humidity, smoke and bass players all play an adverse effect on the look and durability of your cymbals. Keep them protected with occasional polishing using Sabian Safe and Sound cymbal cleaner.
The cleaner itself is a white, odourless and biodegradable paste which works into the grooves of your cymbal, cleaning the surface and removing the patina and residue that forms on the cymbal's surface over time. Regular use will ensure a great look and longer lifespan to your cymbals
Is this cleaner suitable for my cymbals?
- Sabian's Safe and Sound cymbal cleaner is a powerful paste, recommended for polishing of both cast and sheet bronze. It is not recommended for brass cymbals. If you are not sure which kind of cymbals you have, ask an expert by sending us a live chat message (bottom right of screen) or by calling the drum department gurus on (08)92047577
How do I clean my cymbals with Sabian's Safe and Sound cleaner?
- Shake contents well.
- Apply some polish to a clean soft cloth
- Work the polish into the cymbal, following the tonal grooves. Take care around printed logos, as the cleaner will remove them
- With a clean, damp cloth, wipe the cymbal well, removing all traces of polish and residue
- Buff the cymbal with a clean, dry cotton cloth towel, once again working in the direction of the tonal grooves.
NOTE: Keep out of reach of children and do not mix Safe and Sound with other cleaners. Use only as directed
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|