Ideal for presentations, video productions, digital signage and more!
Roland's VP-42H video processor gives everything you need, without all the fuss. Simple, intuitive design allows you the ultimate control over your visuals, on a single screen. Get maximum effect with minimum effort and instantly switch between ‘scenes’ containing preset arrangements of layered sources in customisable inset windows. For simpler scenarios, the VP-42H functions as a true cross-dissolve seamless switcher, with a keyer to create overlays and the ability to display still images via USB drive. The VP-42H also offers versatile audio, allowing you to set levels from each source. Stereo RCA outputs de-embed audio from connected HDMI sources and output it to other devices such as speakers or mixers.
- Combine up to four HDMI video sources on to a single output
- Simple set-up and remote switching with browser-based network control
- Connect and switch multiple resolutions simultaneously
- Audio management and connection to external audio devices
- Motion Scene Switching for fluid transitions between complex screen sets
- Keyer function for overlays and advanced compositions
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|