With premium features like mesh-head pads, positional snare sensing, and the Roland VH-11 V-Hi-Hat the Roland TD-25KV means serious drummers can tap into high-end V-Drum playability in a mid-level kit for home and studio.
Equipped with a sound engine derived from the flagship TD-30, the TD-25KV delivers all the acclaimed expressiveness that makes Roland’s top-line V-Drums the undisputed choice of pro players.
A streamlined interface makes it easy for you to create personalized drum-kits while the built-in audio recording function lets you capture drum performances for review and sharing.
Unrivaled Sound and Expression
The TD-25KV delivers a superior drumming experience, thanks to Roland’s SuperNATURAL technology with Behavior Modeling. The sound engine responds naturally to your playing, providing the feel for reaching the highest levels of expression. From rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is detailed, accurate, and smooth.
Customize Kits for Your Own Style
Easily edit sounds to suit your playing touch or style. Hit a pad to call up the sound assigned to it, and use the module knobs to select instruments and tweak tuning, muffling, and levels. Shortcuts speed up tom editing, allowing you to assign sounds and change the muffling and tuning for all the toms at once. Your changes are auto-saved as you edit. If you don’t like your most recent tweaks, you can easily undo them and return to where you started.
Call Up Kits and Start Playing
With a no-nonsense interface, the TD-25KV’s sound module lets you enjoy playing great sounds right away. Easy to grab while holding sticks, the large center dial allows you to select kits based on styles such as standard, rock, jazz, electronic, and more. After you’ve selected a style, press the dial to toggle between different kit variations.
Play Along with Tracks and Record
Enjoy a little jamming music to play along with? Simply load up a USB memory stick with your favorite WAV/MP3 songs. In addition to normal playback, you can loop sections you’d like to work on, or slow the playback speed to learn the hard stuff.
Alternately, you can plug a smartphone into the audio input and drum with songs from your music library or the web.
You can also record your drumming performances (along with music playback) as audio files to a USB memory stick. What a great way to evaluate your playing and share your drumming.
The sound module is equipped with a USB host port, providing a convenient connection for recording audio and MIDI data directly into DAW software.
- Advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the flagship TD-30
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- PDX-100 10-inch mesh-head snare pad with support for positional sensing and rim shot/cross stick playing
- Three mesh-head tom pads: two PD-85BK 8-inch pads for rack toms and one PDX-100 10-inch pad for floor tom
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat stand and offers realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel
- Two CY-12C 12-inch crash cymbals with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, and choke control; CY-13R 13-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
- KD-9 kick pad with cloth head for great feel and solid playability
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Build drumming skills with the onboard Coach functions
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
- TD-25 Drum Sound Module x 1
- PDX-100 V-Pad (Snare) x 1
- PD-85 V-Pad (Tom1, Tom2) x 2
- PDX-100 V-Pad (Tom3) x 1
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat x 1
- CY-12C V-Cymbal Crash x 2
- CY-13R V-Cymbal Ride x 1
- KD-9 Kick Pad x 1
- MDS-9SC Drum Stand x 1
- Kick pedal, hi-hat stand and drum throne are not included.
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|