Roland TD-50 Module Only
The TD-50 uses Roland's new Prismatic Sound Modeling technology which brings every nuance of your playing style and expression to new life, creating the most realistic, living, breathing drum sounds available on an electronic drum kit.
Like its predecessor, this module allows for an incredible level of customisation, from head tuning right through to a dedicated ambience section; there's even the ability to layer both internal and imported samples. Pad- and kit-level compression, EQ, and three separate effects engines give you total control of the sound of the kit. You can even preview and compare your settings using the Snapshot feature.
Most excitingly, you can now trigger, layer and loop your own WAV files from the built-in SD card slot, as well as record up to 10 individual channels via USB directly to your DAW in any of three formats.
Being designed as a professional kit, there is now a pair of balanced XLR stereo master outputs for easy connection to a PA, as well as the eight individual direct outs we're used to. You can even assign these sends as pre- or post-fader, giving you control of your monitor levels without affecting the signal sent to the PA.
The inclusion of Roland's Quiet-Count function and the ability to record and export your performance with or without a click or backing track make the TD-50 one of the best training and performance tools available.
- Flagship V-Drums sound module with Prismatic Sound Modeling
- 400-plus dynamic and expressive instruments with top-quality sound
- Three digital trigger inputs for connecting advanced Roland pads like the PD-140DS digital snare and CY-18R digital ride
- Play your own WAV samples via an SD card
- USB 10-channel audio out for multi-track recording through a single USB cable
- Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA
- Metronome with Quiet Count plus audio playback functions for practice
- Audio record function to capture and export drumming performances
- Advanced V-Edit system to customize drum and cymbal sounds
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|