Versatile and customizable to your exact specifications
If you’re looking for a kit that’s sleek, authentic, and high-quality, the TD-25KS has everything you need. It’s the ideal mid-level kit for practicing at home, performing live, or recording in a studio. The TD-25KS is dynamic and expressive, with the ability to customise down to your exact specifications quickly and easily. So now you don’t have to waste time tweaking and can put all your focus into rocking. This kit is streamlined with a natural feel thanks to SuperNATURAL technology and Behaviour Modelling. These purely Roland features allow for organic tonal changes depending on where you strike the pad. It’s easy to reach the highest levels of musical expression with TD-25KS. The cymbals support chokes as well as bow and edge sounds. You can play traditional techniques perfectly with the V-11 V-Hi-Hat and the KD-9 Kick Pad gives you a natural-feel cloth head with excellent response.
It’s easy to express yourself with the intuitive module. Drummers with no time to waste will love the simple interface that allows you to quickly select a style of play (rock, electro, metal, jazz, and so on) and then flick through the huge range of kit variations on offer. From there you can either start jamming or further customize each pad of your kit with tuning, muffling, and levels adjustments.
The TD-25KS makes it easy to play along to your favourite tunes. Either plug in a USB or your smart device and enjoy the ability to loop sections, playback, or alter the speed of the song. What’s more, the TD-25KS makes sharing your work easier than ever. Simply plug in your USB and save your recording to share with anyone in high quality.
- Advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the flagship TD-30
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- PDX-100 10-inch mesh-head snare pad with support for positional sensing and rim shot/cross stick playing
- Three mesh-head tom pads: two PD-85BK 8-inch pads for rack toms and one PDX-100 10-inch pad for floor tom
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat stand and offers realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel
- One CY-12C 12-inch crash cymbal with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, and choke control; CY-13R 13-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
- KD-9 kick pad with cloth head for great feel and solid playability
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Build drumming skills with the onboard Coach functions
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
Please note: Hi-hat stand and bass drum pedal not included.
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|