The perfect companion for electronic muscians!
The Roland RC-202 Loop Station is a unique and powerful live performance tool that’s perfect for next-generation loop artists. It is a compact tabletop device with easy fingertip control of two stereo phrase tracks and various loop playback behaviours, plus input and track effects that deliver a wide range of real-time processing options for powerful and expressive sound creation. Getting started on the RC-202 is super easy, simply plug in a mic, instrument, (or whatever else tickles your fancy) source, and then ride the intuitive panel controls to build and mix your awesome loops! The RC-202 also supports computer integration via USB and operation with external pedals and MIDI, opening a world of advanced looping possibilities for all types of musicians.
- Advanced BOSS technology in a compact tabletop looper that can be operated with your hands
- Two simultaneous stereo phrase tracks with dedicated controls and loop status indicators
- Four Input FX and four Track FX simultaneously available for processing loops with DJ and sampler-style effects
- 64 phrase memories (8 memories x 8 banks), each containing two phrase tracks, custom effects/playback settings, and more
- Expanded external control via optional footswitches or expression pedal and MIDI
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs, and stereo aux input
- 17 onboard rhythm patterns, including odd-measure beats
- USB for phrase import/export and DAW integration with computers
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|