The Roland RC-505 Loop Station is a unique and powerful live performance tool that’s perfect for next-generation loop artists. It is a compact tabletop device with easy fingertip control of five stereo phrase tracks and various loop playback behaviours, plus input and track effects that deliver a wide range of real-time processing options for powerful and expressive sound creation.
Getting started on the RC-505 is super easy, simply plug in a mic, instrument, (or whatever else tickles your fancy) source, and then ride the intuitive panel controls to build and mix your awesome loops! The RC-505 also supports computer integration via USB and operation with external pedals and MIDI, opening a world of advanced looping possibilities for all types of musicians.
- Tabletop Loop Station that can be operated with the hands, perfect for beatboxers, vocalists, and club performers
- Five simultaneous stereo phrase tracks, with dedicated controls and independent volume faders
- Wide range of Input FX and Track FX for processing loops, including DJ and sampler-style effects
- 99 phrase memories, each containing five phrase tracks, custom effects/playback settings, and more
- 85 onboard rhythm patterns, including odd-measure beats
- USB for phrase import/export with computers; USB audio/MIDI functionality for integration with DAW software
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs, and stereo AUX input
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|