If you're searching for a versatile keyboard amplifier, then you've found it!
The Roland KC-200 4-channel keyboard amplifier is an outstanding solution for amplifying your keyboard and synthesizers, complete with onboard mixing and full-range sound. In fact, it's also a well-equipped portable PA with an auxiliary input for external audio and an XLR microphone input for vocals. With a 12" woofer and a separate tweeter driven by 100 watts of power, the KC-200 is ready for practice sessions and gigs.
- Keyboard amp for practice and performance
- Highly efficient 100-watt amplifier with 12" speaker and horn tweeter
- 4 channels including 1/4" line input channels and an XLR microphone input
- Stereo auxiliary input (RCA type) for connecting portable music players
- Rotary controls for adjusting channel and headphone levels, plus Low and High EQ
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|