The BK-5 offers high-quality, fresh sounds paired with an easy user interface and advanced features for solo performers needing some accompaniment.
It boasts over 1,100 great sounds, dozens of drum and percussion kits, and can handle 128 voices simultaneously in formats like GM2, GS, and XG Lite.
In addition to playing MIDI Files with its internal sound generator, the BK-5 can also play and manipulate audio files.
Play MP3 or WAV files via USB and use the onboard controls to change key signature and tempo to best suit your vocal range or performance style.
A USB port is provided for connecting to storage devices such as a USB key or self-powered USB hard disk for playing and modifying/saving files.
You can also use the USB port to record your performances as audio files (WAV, 44.1KHz/16-bit linear format) on a USB storage device.
Its composite video output can be connected to an external monitor, allowing the audience to follow the lyrics and chord symbols of the performed song.
- Self-contained, do-everything keyboard with auto-accompaniment engine and built-in sound system
- Wide selection of sounds, Music Assistants, and Rhythms that cover a wide landscape of musical genres (including East-Europe, Latin-America, Asia, and more)
- Friendly graphical user interface
- Onboard effects, including reverb, chorus, EQ, multi-band compressor, and dozens of multi-effects
- Music rhythm compatibility with Roland BK-7m/E-series/ G-series/VA-series instruments
- Compatible with backing formats (SMF, MP3, WAV, and Rhythm) directly from USB memory; instant audio recording onto USB memory
- Automatic chord detection for SMF files
- Video output to share SMF/MP3 Lyrics with friends or the audience on an external screen
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|