If you're looking for a keyboard controller that you can use in the studio, on-stage, or anywhere you feel inspired, look no further than the A-500PRO. Combining the best of Roland engineering with Cakewalk's legendary ease-of-use, the A-500PRO has the features and feel you need to get the most out of your music performances and productions. The A-500PRO is the perfect keyboard for use with a wide variety of software on Mac or PC including Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio, Garage Band, Logic, Nuendo, Pro Tools, SONAR and the included Production Plus Pack. Best of all, the A-500PRO is easy to set up — if you can plug-in a USB Cable, you'll be making music in no time at all.
When you perform with the A-500PRO, you're tapping into the benefits of over 30 years of Roland keyboard development. A superior key mechanism provides aftertouch and and increased sensitivity for a wide range of expressive dynamics in your performance. Rounded key assemblies offer responsive reaction to your touch and more comfortable glissando. Plus, enhancements have been made to eliminate vertical shake and reduce the already low mechanical noise on key strokes. And with selectable Velocity curves you can fine tune the A-500PRO to match your playing style. No matter what your skill level, you'll appreciate the feel of a quality instrument when you play the A-500PRO.
The A-500PRO has been ergonomically designed to put everything at your fingertips. All controls are easily accessible and intelligently laid out to make performing and producing music an inspiring affair. Whether you're playing your favorite virtual instrument or working in your digital audio workstation, 9 knobs, 9 sliders, 4 buttons, and a dedicated Transport section offers fully assignable control of all the features you need. And the sure-grip, rubber-coated Pitch Bend/Modulation Stick offers expressive control of both functions at the same time.
The A-500PRO Editor for Mac and PC makes it a breeze to customize the A-500PRO for use with your favorite synth or DAW. Just fire up the editor, adjust your Control Map, and hit transmit…it's that easy. And when you're working with an ACT (Active Controller Technology) enabled DAW like SONAR, parameters will remap automatically, keeping you in the flow and focused on your music.
- 16 x 2 character, brightly lit LED display for editing controls and navigating the system menu
- 8 velocity-sensitive, lighted, dynamic pads for finger drumming and triggering loops and samples, with HOLD button for latching.
- Dedicated transport section for using the A-PRO as a control surface, that can be remapped if desired
- Console-style faders for improved feel when making tweaks and adjustments
- Included Editor software makes creating new control maps and transferring them to the A-PRO simple and easy
- Production Plus Pack includes Cakewalk Sound Center, Rapture LE & Studio Instruments Drums for Mac and PC, as well as SONAR 8.5 LE (PC Only)
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|