Rode Wireless GO
Compact wireless transmitter/receiver solution designed for
A microphone built for today's creative generation
Wireless GO from RODE is a compact wireless transmitter/receiver solution designed for quick and easy on-the-go voice recording. It works as a broadcast-level quality, wireless microphone due to the built in omni-directional condensor capsule or as the world's smallest beltpack for a lavelier/headset microphone. The receiver clips onto your camera strap, clothing, or sits in your shoe mount. The supplied 3.5mm TRS output cable plugs into your camera’s audio input or, with the relevant available RØDE adaptors, into your recorder, GoPro, iPhone etc.
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery-saver mode
- Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX is 31g and RX only 31g
- The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB
- RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a beltpack (and sold separately)
- Use up to 8 systems in one location.
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|