THe Rode Video Mic R has a Rycote Lyre thermoplastic shockmount. Its a supercardiod shotgun condenser microphone with a 3.5mm TRS output. Perfect for your DSLR camera. Upgraded from previous models the new Rode Video Mic Pro R has a 1/2" capsule capturing exceptional broadcast quality audio.
Easily accessible on the rear face of the microphone are the power, the filter, the level controls and a selectable high-pass filter at 80 Hz. The filter will prevent low-end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded. Furthermore, the -10 dB (or pad) is suitable when recording loud sound sources such as live music, motorsports, or interviews, where the subject is very close to the camera. There is a +20 dB level boost designed for use with DSLR cameras, so the user can reduce the camera's preamp level, effectively reducing the amount of noise generated by the camera's audio circuitry.
- Broadcast recording quality condenser microphone
- Compact design (only 150mm/6" length)
- Ultra lightweight (only 85g/3oz)
- 9V battery powered, with up to 70 hours battery life (alkaline)
- Integrated shock mounting
- Integrated foam windshield
- 3.5mm stereo mini-jack output (dual mono)
- Two step High Pass Filter (flat, 80Hz)
- Three position level control (-10dB, 0, 20dB)
- Camera shoe mount with 3/8" thread for easy boompole mounting
- Ten year warranty (following online registration)
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|