A professional sound from a high quality microphone!
Ideal for filmmaking, field recording, sound design and broadcasting, the Rode NTG4+ Shotgun Microphone provides you with sound of a stunning quality and incredible versatility. With the addition of digital switching options, this is a broadcast quality microphone. Designed for run and gun style filmmaking, the NTG4+ can be mounted on a broom, handheld pistol grip or a compact camera.
This microphone offers a -10dB pad to allow for loud sound recording without clipping, a 75Hz high pass filter which enables the reduction of low frequency rumble (e.g. street traffic), and a high frequency boost to restore some of the high frequency sound lost when a blimp or furry windshield is placed over the mic.
Along with all this, the NTG4+ has a rechargeable lithium battery which gives the mic 150 hours of phantom power.
- Super-cardioid directional pick-up pattern
- Frequency range of 20-20000Hz
- Sensitivity of -32dB re 1V/Pa
- Dynamic range of 119dB
- Signal to noise-ratio of 78dB SPL
- Max SPL of 135dB from 48V phantom power (4.8mA current draw)
- Comes with an RM5 Microphone clip, a foam windshield, a ZP1 pouch and a Micro USB cable for charging.