- Large 1" (25mm) capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Self noise of only 5dB (A)
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- Gold plated output contacts
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- A studio grade pop shield and shock mount is included, along with a premium 20' microphone cable, dust cover, and an instructional DVD with recording tips.
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|
Yeah G!By: Ari Shaw on 12 July 2018My G!! What a dope mic! World class baby. I've fucked with them Neumann U87's n all that (That shit is some top notch shit) and this joint stacks up like a giant Jenga with a key of super glue killa! Proper on the price tho innit. Talk about paying 10% for 99% of what the competition gots. Cop a couple my dudie. Them noise floors is low n all. I fucks with the shock mount, period. Plus the pop filter look a whole lot nicer than ya mamas busted stocking and a folded up coat hanger doggie. 10 year warranty? Yeah aight, check me; If you can keep a receipt for more than 10 years you gotta let go of some shits, feel me? This mic seems targeted at some entry level heads, and the packaging looks wac, but it's the shit baby. Damn straight. Though if you're a beginner (welcome to the game) make sure you gots a 48v button on your input yeah? This joints a powered condenser kid, you can't just plug them shits into your macbook baby. On the real, I'd be buyin these shits every day if they expired like that home skillet. BAM!
Great entry-level condensorBy: Lee on 12 October 2017Sounds good. Low self-noise. Ten year warranty. It's a Rode and it's built in Australia.