The NT1 is a 1" diaphragm condenser microphone is a marriage of innovation and tradition, starting with the capsule which is a completely new design.
The HF6 capsule provides a detailed midrange response, coupled with silky smooth high frequencies, and warm, round, bass reproduction.
The transducer itself is suspended inside the microphone using Rycote’s industry-leading Lyre system to minimise external vibrations at the capsule level.
The capsule is then married to high-grade electronics designed to provide the lowest noise level of any studio microphone available.
Its body is machined from 6061 aluminium and then nickel plated for resistance against corrosion.
The SMR shock mount's double-Lyre suspension system uses a smaller inner Lyre to act as a tensioning element to enhance vibration cancellation.
Its removable all-metal pop filter provides plosive protection that's easily washable and designed to last as long as the shock mount and microphone.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 132dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 8.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -29.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 4dB-A
- Power Options: +48V phantom power+24V phantom power
- Weight: 440.00gm
- Dimensions: 187.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration here
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|