Rode M5 Cardioid Condenser Microphones - Matched Pair
Rode's M5 are a compact 1/2" series of cardioid condenser microphones, excellent for use anywhere a small diaphragm condenser would be needed. Sold as a matched pair.
The M5 will appeal to even the most hardened and demanding of artists and engineers. The M5 is designed for both stage and studio applications.
Great for use on choirs, small room overheads, and other acoustic instruments, the M5 can be set up either as a standalone mic, or matched as a pair for stereo recordings.
This matched pair of M5's have been extensively tested to guarantee maximum compatibility. Rode ensures that their matched pairs deviate by no more than 1dB sensitivity and a premium foiled certificate is included to verify the authenticity of the pair.
The M5's are finished in a sleek, black ceramic coating and come supplied with wind shields and RM5 stand mounts.
- Matched pair of 1/2" (small diaphragm) cardioid condenser microphones.
- No more than 1dB sensitivity difference between each mic. Certificate of authenticity guarantees a tested and compatible pair
- Excellent for all small diaphragm applications, such as choirs, pianos small acoustic instruments & overheads.
- Suitable for stage and live use
- Sleek, black ceramic coating.
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|
Rode M5, a great weapon for my inventoryBy: Nathan Bongers on 24 April 2019These pairs are a great tool to have in the bag. Great for wind or stringed instruments, choirs etc.
Rode M5By: Matt on 22 November 2018Great experience all round. Great product, great price, quick postage. Thank you.