Rode M3 Condenser Microphone
The Rode M3 is one of our best selling vocal & instrument mics for school stages, studio recording, broadcast and church applications. It is a versatile, battery or phantom powered condenser microphone and features a heavy-duty metal body, cardioid polar pattern to reduce un-wanted off axis noise, three stage PAD (O, -10db, -20db), a battery status LED and a High Pass Filter.
The M3 also comes complete with windshield and a stand mount.
- Rugged metal body
- Internal capsule shock mount
- Switchable High-Pass Filter @ 80Hz-12dB/Oct
- Three step PAD - Flat, -10dB and -20dB
- Low handling noise
- Heat treated high strength head mesh
- 9V battery power or 24/48V phantom power
- Battery status indicator
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|