Review & Win Terms and Conditions
Review & Win Competition
Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter is Kosmic Electronic Industries Pty Ltd of 94 Hector St, Osborne Park WA 6017
ABN: 14 008 879 507, Telephone: (08) 9204 7577.
METHOD OF ENTRY
1. Entrants must be Australian residents to be eligible for prize.
2. Kosmic Electronic Industries Pty Ltd (“Kosmic Sound"), employees and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. To enter, participants:
o Must leave a valid review for a product on the Kosmic Sound website –www.kosmicsound.com.au; and
o The review must pass moderation and be published on the Kosmic Sound website - www.kosmicsound.com.au
o Only reviews published from February 1st 2017 will be eligible for the draw.
5. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
6. All valid entries submitted from Feb 1st onwards, will be entered into the prize draw.
7. Entrants in the competition may enter as many times as they like provided that they leave separate, valid, published Reviews for individual products.
8. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
9. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple purchases. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
11. Entries for each monthly draw close at 23:59 WST or WDT if applicable, on the final day of the preceding month.
12. The time of entry will in each case be the message/online is received by the Promoter's database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries delays in the delivery of the message due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
1. The prize pool is comprised of 1 x $50 Kosmic Sound gift voucher per month.
2. By the 4th day of the following month the prize will be announced for the preceeding month
PRIZE DRAW AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
1. This is a chance draw, so a winner will be randomly selected from the pool of entrants between the specified dates (Promotional Period).
2. Prize draw will take place at Kosmic Electronic Industries Pty Ltd of 94 Hector St, Osborne Park WA 6017. The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the competition prize draw. Kosmic Sound reserves the right to publish the name on the winner on the Kosmic Sound website (http://www.kosmicsound.com.au) and Kosmic Sound Facebook page.
1. Kosmic Sound is responsible for supplying the winner with the prize within 28 days of prize draw. Winner will be required to supply a monitored email address in Australia.
2. Winner must take the prizes as offered. This prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury incurred to enter the competition or in connection with taking up the prize.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
1. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries, and record them in order, in the event of:
o An invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn
o The prize remains unclaimed 90 days after the prize draw. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the prize winner in time to take up the prize.
2. In the event of an unclaimed prize, a redraw will take place at Kosmic Electronic Industries Pty Ltd of 94 Hector St, Osborne Park WA 6017 on 90 days after the original prize draw at 10am WST. The winner will be notified by email and phone within 2 days of the competition prize redraw. Kosmic Sound reserves the right to publish the name on the winner on the Kosmic Sound website (http://www.kosmicsound.com.au) and Kosmic Sound Facebook page. New winner's name will be published 90 days after the original prize draw.
1. The Promoter reserves the right to request information to verify the validity of entries including: proof of identity and/or proof of Australian residency status at the nominated prize delivery address. Acceptance of verification information is at the discretion of The Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
2. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier's requirements.
3. The Promoter's determination of the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Kosmic Sound database and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
5. If for any reason this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of running as planned including war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of The Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion as appropriate.
6. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer online (or wireless) systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, or technical problems resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
7. All entries will be and remain, the property of Kosmic Sound and will not be shared with any third party partners.
8. The entrants consents to the Promoter using the Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media, including radio, for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrants image on the promotional website when referring to the winner of a Major Prize.
9. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter.
10. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
Gaming and Wagering Commission Act 1987 (Western Australia)