Your 100% satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and we are here to help.
If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact our online sales assistants by email. Contact us at email@example.com
We will happily work through any issues you may have, and find a solution to any problems.
If your purchased item is:
- Faulty or damaged
- Different to that described
- Not functioning as intended
We can offer a refund, repair, exchange or store credit as applicable.
Harmonicas are also only returnable if found to be faulty, for obvious health reasons. Likewise in-ear monitors.
If you are unsure please feel free to ask us.
Returned goods must include a copy of your sales receipt. For more information, please email us.
To return items purchased online from Kosmic please do the following:
Contact us via email or phone to advise us of any problem. We can then authorise the return.
- Please make sure that you pack the item(s) and all paperwork back into the original box with all protective covers and foam.
- Please do not write on the manufacturer's box (if there is one).
- Make a copy of the invoice for your records. Place the original invoice inside the box.
Please be aware that if you do not return all parts of the item (including warranty card, manuals, free gifts, etc.) it will be subject to a restocking fee.
We do our best to work with our customers regarding returning goods however there are instances where we cannot arrange returns for certain items. These Include
- Software where the product seal is broken
- Special Order Items
- In Ear Monitor Earpieces where the package seal is broken
- Discontinued & Run Out Products
With the exception of warranty claims, return requests must be submitted within 14 days of the shipping date or within 7 days of receiving the goods.
Send your return to:
Kosmic Sound Online Dept:
94 Hector Street