8 channels of popular DI!
The ProD8 is a high-density rackmountable 8-channel direct box that is specifically designed to interface keyboards and pre-recorded backing tracks to the PA system with redundant inputs for live performance back-up. The ProD8's input panel is equipped with two A-B 1/4" inputs per DI channel for main and back-up sources, throughput for personal monitoring and an effects loop that allows both A-B sources to share the same effects for each channel. The output panel features a XLR connector, -15dB input pad selector and ground lift witch. A 180 degree polarity reverse switch is internally mounted and factory set with pin 2 hot.
Completely passive, the ProD8 employs eight custom wound Radial transformers that are linear from 20Hz to 18kHz and able to withstand highly dynamic levels from sources such as digital samplers and drum machines without flinching. To reduce interference from outside magnetic fields, the transformers are equipped with a mu-metal-nickel outer shield thus reducing phase distortion to an absolute minimum. For greater system setup flexibility, the Radial ProD8 features a reversible set of rack ears that allows the1/4" input panel or the XLR output panels to be position at the front or back, depending on the system engineers preference.
- 8-channels of Full range passive direct boxes.
- Isolation transformer eliminates noise.
- Very low harmonic and phase distortion.
- Ideal for live sound and studio.
- Isolated XLR connectors eliminate chassis ground potential.
- Custom audio transformer on input provides 100% isolation to eliminate hum and noise causing ground loops while maintaining signal integrity.
- High grade switches - long life, high cycle for reliable performance.
- -15dB pad reduces the level going in from loud sources that could overload the circuit and cause distortion.
- Balanced male XLR output connector, AES standard with pin-1 ground and pin-2 hot.
- Lift switches lift the ground to pin-1 on all channels.
- Reversible set of rack ears that allows the1/4" input panel or the XLR output panels to be position at the front or back, depending on the system engineers preference.
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|