Pro Tools HD Native Thunderbolt with Pro Tools | HD Software
Pro Tools HD Native TB with Pro Tools | HD Software
When it comes to mixing for film, music, games etc, high quality doesn't have to come with an expensive price tag. You can have the same pristine sound of Pro Tools HDX with Protools HD Native. Instead of DSP Pro Tools HD Native uses the power of your computer for large mixing sessions.
With a thunderbolt or PCIe Native card you will experience a high performance, low latency system capable of handling the most demanding sessions.
When you pair your Pro Tools HD Native system with one of Avid's high end IO's you will experience pristine sound, world class calrity and huge dynamic range with extremely low latency.
Take control of your mix and expand your sonic pallet with Protools HD Native.
- Harness the power of your computer with your choice of Thunderbolt interface or PCIe card
- Create large sessions with up to 256 audio tracks and up to 64 channels of I/O
- Record, edit, and mix with ease using Pro Tools | HD software, the industry’s most trusted toolset
- Attain the highest performance and lowest latency of any native digital audio workstation
- Get the ideal tracking experience and set-and-forget direct monitoring with an integrated low-latency monitor mode
- Capture and reproduce audio with pristine clarity using Pro Tools | HD Series interfaces
- Boost your capabilities with advanced automation, surround mixing, input monitoring, AFL/PFL solo, destructive punch, and other professional features
- Create better sounding mixes with AAX plug-ins and Automatic Delay Compensation on hardware and software inserts
- Conveniently monitor every detail with the audiophile-grade headphone output (Thunderbolt interface only)
- Get the ultimate hands-on control over your mixes using an Avid Pro Mixing control surface
- Total flexibility—work with Mac or Windows, Pro Tools or third-party software, and more
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|