PreSonus Studio 1824c USB-C Interface
Studio 1824C USB-C interface with 8 x XMAX class A preamps
No matter your expectations, the Studio 1824c will blow your mind!
Loaded with 18 simultaneous inputs, including eight sweet-sounding XMAX preamps, the PreSonus Studio 1824c is tailor-made for project studios that record full bands, including multichannel drums. Beyond that, 18 outputs supply extra monitoring flexibility and external effects processing possibilities. You also get MIDI I/O for your keyboard controller, so working with virtual instruments is a breeze. Experience zero-latency monitoring thanks to the Studio 1824c’s DSP-based monitor mixer, along with control room integration with the included Studio One Artist and UC Surface software.
If you’re just getting started with recording, the PreSonus Studio 1824c will give you everything you need to hit the ground running. If you’ve been recording for a while and need to upgrade your existing interface for more I/O or better functionality, the Studio 1824c will not disappoint.
- 24-bit/192kHz, USB-C 18 x 18 1U audio interface (8 x 8 at 192kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 6 mic/line inputs, all fitted with XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48-volt phantom power
- 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O (4 channels at 96kHz)
- 2-1/4" TRS balanced main outputs with front-panel level control and dedicated Mute and Mono buttons (duplicate line outs 1/2)
- 8-1/4" TRS balanced DC-coupled line outputs
- 2 stereo headphone outputs with independent mix streams
- LED metering on all analog inputs and main outs
- S/PDIF I/O
- MIDI I/O
- BNC word clock output
- Flexible routing with zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing
- Included Studio One Artist DAW software
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android
- Studio Magic plug-in suite included
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|