The PreSonus Eris E5 High-Definition 2-Way 8" Nearfield Studio Monitor is designed to accurately reveal the truth about what you're listening to.
Class AB amplifiers power both the 8" Kevlar low-frequency transducer and 1”, silk-dome tweeter, capable of cranking out a clean 102 dB SPL, peak.
Due to its larger speaker size, the E8 provides an extended low-end all the way down to 35Hz and performs with a bit more muscle than the smaller E5.
It has a balanced XLR, balanced ¼” TRS, and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs. When both balanced connections are in use, the TRS input will supersede the XLR.
The RCA input is summed into the signal path. With this selection, you’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up with virtually any line-level source.
- 8" Kevlar low-frequency transducer
- 1", ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 130w Class AB biamplification
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- Balanced XLR/¼-inch and unbalanced RCA inputs
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|