The PreSonus Eris E5 2-Way 5.25" Nearfield Studio Monitor is designed to accurately replicate and deliver "true" audio playback from your source.
The Eris 5 capable of cranking out a clean and crisp 102 dB SPL due to its Class AB power amplifiers.
For a studio monitor in its size and price range, the E5 manages to produce an impressive fequency response from 53 Hz to 22 kHz.
The Eris 5's balanced XLR, balanced ¼” TRS, and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs ensure versatile connection options to your audio source.
- 5.25" Kevlar low-frequency transducer
- 1", ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 70w Class AB biamplification
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- Balanced XLR/¼-inch and unbalanced RCA inputs
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|