Peavey 6505MH 20W Mini Guitar Amp Head w/footswitch
Peavey 6505 20W Mini Guitar Amp Head w/footswitch
Peavey 6505MH 20W Mini Guitar Amp Head with footswitch
The mini version of the iconic 6505 has arrived at Kosmic. Monster metal tone at a useable volume for home, studio and live. Two channels of gain to play with (who needs clean), an attenuator switch so you can bump the volume right down to 1 watt and play those killer riffs under the light of the moon.
- 2x EL84 power tubes and 3x12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes
- Two foot switchable channels with 3-band EQ
- Foot switchable crunch on Rhythm channel
- Foot switchable reverb
- Foot switchable buffered effects loop
- Tube Status indication (T.S.I.™) circuit
- MSDI™ Output with XLR and ground lift switch
- USB output
- Speaker defeat switch
- Headphone output
- Attenuator switch for 20 watts, 5 watts, or 1 watt output power
- Footswitch included
- Impedance switch for 16 or 8ohm cabinets
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|
Little Box with a Monster SoundBy: Ben Frahn on 27 February 2018Love this amp! Has all of the volume I'll need and puts out a great sound. I was worried it may not be able to put out a decent clean tone but it proved me wrong. The lead channel delivers exactly what is expected of a Peavey 6505. No complaints so far!
Peavey 6505 20W Mini Head - Staff ReviewBy: Stevie D on 8 September 2016This Peavey amp is a great bedroom or stage tube amp that packs punch and versatility into a small head. It features 20 watts of true valve power with a nice useable clean channel as well as that legendary hot channel, think early Van Halen! It also has a great sounding reverb and is able to be used for recording direct out without the need for a connected speaker cab. It also features an effects loop and is foot switchable. An all round winner!