The M4 three-channel mixer features two switchable phono/line inputs plus four more dedicated line inputs for maximum flexibility.
It has a replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls, a 1/4” mic input with EQ and routing for phono and line level devices.
Master & Record outputs and a three-band EQ/rotary kill on each channel adds up to a powerhouse package ready for any performance.
Don't get stuck without enough inputs at your next gig. Order from Kosmic and upgrade to the Newmark M4 – you'll be glad you did!
- Three-channel tabletop mixer
- Inputs: two phono/line switchable (RCA), four line (RCA), mic (1/4")
- Outputs: Master (RCA), Record (RCA), headphone (1/4" stereo)
- Steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel
- Microphone input with EQ
- Six-segment LED display for monitoring signal strength
- Toggle for master and PFL metering
- Replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|