The next generation of Traktor is here!
The Traktor Kontrol gives you the same credentials as the S4, but in a compact, portable format. It’s super lightweight and durable, meaning it’s ready for a life on the road. You can easily fit it into carryon luggage or in the boot of your car. Not only is it incredibly convenient, it also offers club ready performance with its modern, cutting-edge features. The streamlined interface makes blending tracks easy. All you need to do is plug in and go. The MK2 offers updated, large smooth precision jog wheels with two modes for classic spin-to-nudge and the ability to manually adjust the beatgrid in Traktor. Size does matter with the updated jog wheels as the larger size allows you to more easily nudge, scratch and scoll! An additional Remix knob alongside the 2-channel mixer allows smooth mixing of the Remix Decks as a third channel. You can quickly line up your next track, find the cue point, cut the kick, and bring in some reverb before the drop.
The full version of Traktor Pro 3 is included with purchase – the most stable and best-sounding version yet! There are loads of deck effects, enhanced audio quality, new dedicated mixer effects and an improved browser section to help you sound your absolute best!
- New large (14 cm/5.5") smooth precision jog wheels with two modes
- Jog mode:Classic spin-to-nudge function, as well as scratch capability
- Beatgrid adjust mode: Use the jog wheel to manually adjust beatgrid in Traktor
- club-standard layout with identical deck design, 2-channel mixer, and fast control of key Traktor features
- 16 RGB pads for triggering Hotcues, loops, or samples
- 3-band EQswith modelling of industry standard mixer EQs
- New Mixer FX for instant one-knob FX and filter control on each channel.
- Choose from eight FX and three filter types to assign to four hardware FX slots
- Pro Mixer Layout with redesigned monitoring section and four dedicated slots for Mixer FX plus filters
- Full version of Traktor PRO 3 included
- Connectivity:44.1/48 kHz / 24-bit audio interface
- Mic input (1/4" / 6.3 mm TRS)
- Headphone out (1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS), 2x stereo main out (line and 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS)
- USB port, iOS port
- Powered via USB 2.0 or with optional power supply unit
- Enhanced audio quality with mixer bypass mode and Elastique 3 time-stretching
- Improved browser section
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|