Portable and powerful
This distinctive analogue instrument is one of a kind. The Mother-32 the very first tabletop semi-modular synthesizer Moog have crafted and it will provide you with a huge range of creative tools to inspire you and your signature sound. Add raw analogue sound, sequencing and extensive interconnectivity to any electronic or modular ecosystem.
Covered in a rugged extruded aluminium case with wooden sides, the Mother-32 is durable and reliable. It features a voltage controlled 32 step sequencer with 64 sequence locations, definitive Moog low pass and high pass Ladder Filter, 2 voltage controlled mixers, a classic Moog oscillator with dual outputs, wide-range LFO with audio-rate modulation capability and so much more.
- Semi-Modular design requires no patching for swift, inspired music creation
- Voltage Controlled 32 Step Sequencer with 64 Sequence Locations
- Low Pass & High Pass Moog Ladder Filter (20Hz–20kHz) with voltage controlled resonance
- External audio input for processing outside sound sources
- Definitive Moog oscillator with Pulse and Sawtooth wave outputs
- 5-pin MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter
- 32 Modular Patch Points (Includes 5 patch cables)
- 2 Voltage controlled mixers
- Superb companion to Werkstatt 01, Minitaur and other synthesisers
- Main module can be easily transferred into a Eurorack skiff or case
- Mount 2 or 3 units vertically with optional 2 and 3 Tier kits
- Complete solution for new Eurorack users – no other items required
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|