The newest edition to the Taurus family of Analog Bass Synthesizers.
This incredibly compact and powerful synth is your newest secret weapon. It’s designed to integrate seamlessly into any performance or computer-based music workflow. If you need to wall split analog Bass, this is the ideal synth for you.
With a deceptively simple solid steel enclosure, the Minitaur gives you immediate access to critical sound design and performance controls. It’s so fast and easy to use. However, lying under the surface is a plethora of dynamic and inspirational options to truly diversify your sound, accessible from almost any laptop or MIDI controller.
Along with the synth, you also get free Minitaur Editor/Librarian software to really unlock power and versatility with seamless DAW integration and control on both Mac and Windows. There is so much you can do including selecting from 6 different modulation waveshapes, engaging Hard Syn, accessing full ADSR envelopes and so much more.
With the Rev 2 you can create up to 100 presets and store them directly within your Minitaur. Also in Rev 2, a new operational mode for the Decay/Release knob provides uses independent control of Decay and Release times from Minitaur’s front panel.
- Save and recall up to 128 onboard presets - select and save directly from your minitaur’s front panel, via midi controller or with the free minitaur editor / librarian software.
- Free editor/librarian software - seamless daw integration now with full windows support!
- 5 new modulation sources (tri, sqr, saw, ramp, s&h and filter eg)
- Hard sync - access a completely new sonic palette with your minitaur
- Modulate oscillator 2 only - pair with hard sync for syncopated metallic sweeps and surges
- Assignable cv/gate inputs - control any feature on or under the hood of your minitaur via control voltage.
- Cv to midi conversion - bring control voltage into your daw for analog control over digital circuits
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|