Explore a truly endless sonic playground with the Grandmother from Moog.
Inspired by the spirit of the classic Moog Modular Synthesizers of days gone by, the Grandmother is a semi-modular, fully analog synthesizer featuring built-in arpeggiator, sequence and a spring reverb tank. Grandmother’s reconfigurable front panel allows you to explore and create infinite unique sounds.
The origins of the Moog Grandmother’s modules can be traced back to previous models, bringing together elements from countless Moog classics. The oscillators are based on the Minimoog. The mixer on the Moog CP3 and filter from the Moog 904. The envelope generator is based on the Moog 911 with a spring reverb lifted from the Moog 905.
The Grandmother is a powerful, infinitely capable instrument on its own. But, in addition to its standalone function, it is also an ideal option for expanding any Mother-32, DFAM or any Eurorack modular system.
• Hardware Spring Reverb can be used to process external sounds
• ¼” External audio input for guitars, drum machines, and more.
• Semi-modular - no patching is required
• Easy to use Arpeggiator and Sequencer
• Store up to 3 sequences with up to 256 notes each
• 2 Analog Oscillators with selectable waveshape and hard sync
• Classic 4-Pole 10Hz-20kHz Ladder filter
• Patchable 1-Pole High Pass filter
• Analog ADSR Envelope Generator
• Analog LFO with audio-rate capabilities
• 32-note Fatar keyboard with velocity
• All normalized connections can be interrupted for full modularity
• DIN MIDI In/Out/Thru and USB MIDI
• Patchable bipolar attenuator
• Works with Mother-32, DFAM, Eurorack modular systems and more
• 41 patch points with 21 inputs, 16 outputs and a Parallel-Wired 4-jack Multi
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|