Plug into a Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier 3-channel tube amplifier head and you're in for the kind of massive tone you've only dreamed of - until now!
This all-tube, 100w firebreather is capable of the most mammoth metal tones out there, but now it’s even more versatile.
This model adds a third channel to an already legendary amp so you can dial in that great chunky rhythm tones to make your tonal palette complete.
The onboard 5-band graphic EQ, combined with the thick gain of this amp, lets you fine-tune the sound for lethal crunch with plenty of low-end.
The high gain lead channels have an additional mode dubbed RAW that offers lower gain levels so you can explore the heavier side of blues all the way up to classic rock.
Multi-watt mode also lets you switch each channel from 100-watt mode to 50-watt mode, giving you access to a whole different sound and dynamic performance.
Modern players want to get the most out of their amps onstage and in the studio, and Mesa certainly delivers.
Other features include a Solo Control feature, a programmable/footswitchable serial effects loop, and a stage-ready six-button foot controller to free up your performance.
- Multi-watt 100w/50w (switchable by channel), Class A/B power
- Tube complement: 4 x 6L6, 5 x 12AX7, 2 x 5U4
- Bias Select switch (6L6/EL34)
- Fixed bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- Three fully independent channels with 8 modes
- Footswitchable Solo Level control (over all channels, when activated)
- Selectable Dual Rectifier & Bold/Spongy "Variac" switch
- Assignable serial effects loop with Send and Mix Level controls
- Slave Out with level control
- External switching jacks for channels 1, 2, 3, Solo, and effects loop
- Handbuilt in Petaluma, California
- Includes six-button footswitch & slipcover
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|