The Mesa/Boogie Bass Prodigy Four:88 amp head puts you in command of serious bass tone.
With four KT88s in its engine room, the Bass Prodigy gives you that heady sense of "big air" you can only get from a tube bass amp.
At full power, this beast puts out the loudest 250 watts you've ever experienced. Flip the full/half power switch and you've got a studio-friendly 125 watts.
You get inputs voiced for Normal and Vintage, fixed bias for maintenance-free operation, and an active/passive semi-parametric EQ.
- Huge tube bass sound in midsize "lunchbox" form
- Normal and Vintage inputs give you a stylistic choice of voicings
- External switching jack for Mid Voice, Solo, FX Loop, and Tuner Mute
- Optional 4-button footswitch (Mid Voice, Solo, FX Loop, Mute) with alternate tuner-out jack
- Balanced XLR line out
- 2 tuner outputs: back panel and footswitch (4-button footswitch sold separately)
- Fan cooled; slip cover included
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|