The SRS60C has solid Tasmanian blackwood back and sides, A Grade Sitka spruce top, Queensland maple neck, rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
The AP5 Original Pickup System comes as standard, ensuring you have the very best in acoustic guitar pick up technology at your fingertips.
The ramped bracing of the ESRS60C creates a focused, bright tone as well as improving acoustic projection.
Improved neck geometry makes difficult chord shapes and complex single note runs much easier to execute. A bone nut and saddle ensure maximum tone and sustain.
- Sapele ring face inlay
- Solid Queensland maple back & sides
- Queensland maple neck
- Sapele veneer 2mm headstock
- Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Fingerboard dot inlays
- Bone nut
- Rosewood bridge
- Natural satin finish
- AP5 pickup
- Grover chrome machine heads
- Bone saddle
- Model: SRS60c
- Body Shape: Dreadnought W/Cut Away
- Face: "A" Grade Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Queensland Maple
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Bracing: Maton Scalloped X
- Face Inlay/Rosette: Sapele Ring
- Soundhole: 100mm
- Inner Binding: None
- Outer Binding: Black
- Scale Length: 64.77cm (25.5")
- Headstock Veneer: Standard w/ 2mm Sapele Veneer
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- 14th Fret Width: 55mm (2.165" - 2 11/64")
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Back & Sides Finish: Natural Satin
- Top Finish: Natural Satin
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Black
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Standard Maton Hardcase
- Pickup: AP5 Original
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|
Maton SRS60c - Staff ReviewBy: Alan Mcowat on 30 June 2016All solid wood at a great price . Whether played acoustically or plugged into an amplifier via it's Ap5 pickup system this Maton delivers that desirable sound at a very reasonable price . Great low action , a high end acoustic/electric guitar with cool looks hot sound on a budget.
No brainer. - Staff reviewBy: Gary on 9 June 2016Maton's entry level all solid guitar. This one is really a no brainer. Such a good quality great playing and sounding guitar with an excellent pickup. The supplied hard case is of serious quality too. I consider it the best guitar anywhere near its class. Sure I work for Kosmic but if your looking for a solid guitar this is my honest recommendation. Gary.